To Boost Online Presence
in this Holiday Season
- Regular post on social media and keep the interest of prospective buyers intact. Promote your jewelry business to attract a large number of customers on social media.
- The holiday season is perfect for interacting with the users and initiate discussions about the best gifting ideas. Asking for recommendations will get the conversation interactive. People can tag their near and dear ones to whom they would like to get particular jewelry.
- It is also the perfect time to announce sales and attractive offers that prompt users to make a buying decision quickly. They would not like to miss the deal, and they would ideally buy the product before the offer ends.
- It is essential to have the product list in Google Shopping and enable your prospective customers to find you easily. But the next important step is to be consistent on Social Media. You need to leverage the power of Social Media and the vast influence it exercises on the daily life of the users. Let people find you from your regular exciting updates. The latest trend is Moment Marketing, which capitalises on the buzz around a recent major development that significantly impacts people’s lives. In this way, a business can gain some traction by being a part of the trending conversations.
- Creatives that immediately attract users’ attention are a great way to attract the users’ attention and diverting their focus not only on your product but also on the creative brilliance showcased by your brand. So let people find you on Social Media, Google, and use other methods- the main motive is to bring to them on your website and make purchases. It’s essential to keep pace with the latest trends and promote your products accordingly.
- Gift Shopping will be the mood of the people in the Holiday Season. People will be eager to gift their loved ones beautiful jewelry that is a memorable gift for them. Diamond/ Gold necklaces, Diamond Earrings, Diamond Studs, Gold Earrings, Gold Studs, Gold / Silver Bracelets, and jewelry for men – every product is likely to be in demand in the Holiday Season. So, it would be a great marketing and promotional idea to attract prospective buyers online with attractive offers. Group gift options on your website will attract buyers, and it will also help increase sales and maximise profitability during the holiday season. ü Thoughtfully created Gift Collections will immediately attract the attention of the buyers. With products neatly categorised into Gift Collections, it will make it easier for online shoppers to make a buying decision. Make buying gifts easier for people as they get confused in selecting the best gift. Provide Gift Collections that match the buyers’ expectations.
The Bottom Line - Tips To Boost Online Presence
CISA, FCA, CS, DISA (ICAI), FAFP (ICAI)
Pathik is a Chartered Accountant with more than 22 years of experience in jewellery industry. Be it accounting, auditing, compliance, business process reengineering, software development, or digital marketing, he possesses all-encompassing diversified expertise.